If you want to stay in a really Stunning Villa which has everything to offer for your vacation, you just found it . Enjoy the amazing Private pool, and then go play on the new game room with air conditioner.
Begin the vacation of your dreams and step into this Solterra Resort Community home.
This large, open concept vacation rental has many conveniences of home that you’ll enjoy.
To begin, the kitchen is a chef’s paradise. The dark wood cabinetry, upgraded appliances and granite countertops give the home a modern yet comforting feeling.
The dining room and breakfast bar, located right next to the living room, allows everyone to sit down and enjoy a meal together after a full day experiencing all of what Central Florida has to offer.
The living room, outfitted with a huge wraparound couch will be the perfect place to relax. Surf the web using the FREE WIFI, watch TV on the huge 65-inch flat screen or simply relax and read. The living room also overlooks the pool, which is the perfect place to spend the day. The sun chairs will call your name every time you step outside. Head upstairs and be greeted by another family room with couches and a 65-inch flat screen, another great spot to relax. The 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms allow for everyone to have their own space on vacation. Sleeping a total of 19, this home is large enough for multiple families. Every bedroom has a large flat screen TV ranging from 50-inch to 65-inch!! The bedroom configurations consist of 3 King bedrooms, 1 Queen bedroom, 1 bedroom with 2 Twins and a Trundle and 1 bedroom with 2 Full Bunkbeds. Another bonus to this home is the air conditioned gameroom. With billiards and air hockey, this home gives you and your guests hours of entertainment. Do not forget that this property has a washer and dryer for you to use. This luxurious home also comes with access to the Solterra clubhouse which features a gradual entry resort pool, water slide, fitness center and so much more. Come to Central Florida and relax in this magnificent home. Can’t wait to see you here!
You can use the heat the pool for 35 usd per day.Also there is a BBQ grill for 65 USD including cleaning and Propane gas.
Our staff is available 24/7 for your comfort.
This property has 1 King(s), 1 King(s), 1 King(s), 1 Queen(s), 2 Bunk(s), 2 Single(s), 1 Trundle Bed(s).
Availability & Booking Calendar
Breakfast Not Available
Guests provide their own meals
Massage - Other Services
Staff - Other Services
Health Beauty Spa
Satellite / Cable
Fitness Room / Equipment
Internet - Hi Speed
Internet - Wireless
Iron and Board
Dishes & Utensils
Lanai / Gazebo
Hot Air Ballooning
Daily Rate: $195 - $512 per night
- Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
State of Florida Sales tax - 7.00% Tourist Development Tax - 5.00%
Cleaning service - $180.00 - Tax Exempt
Security Deposit - $200.00
- The 20% rental deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of the Guest’s arrival will result in the loss of all monies, and any claims must be taken up with the travel insurance company, if a policy was purchased.
- For cancellations made 60 days or more before the Guest’s arrival, the 20% rental deposit can be applied as a credit towards a future reservation. This credit cannot be used as the deposit for a new reservation.
- Any reservation that has been cancelled and reinstated is subject to a $50 reinstatement fee, to be charged at time of reinstatement.
- If the length of stay is reduced from the original dates, the cancellation policy will apply to the nights that have been cancelled.
- AD Residences reserves the right to cancel any reservation made as a result of an error, omission or other unforeseen circumstances. This includes verbal, written or website errors which may affect the price, availability or property rented.
Last updated 02/06/2019
A 20% non-refundable reservation deposit is required at the time of booking and will be applied to the total amount due. The final payment is due 30 days before the Guest’s arrival and is non-refundable at that point. The final payment will be billed to the primary credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. If the 30 day final payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, it will be charged on the business day prior to the final payment date. If AD Residences is unable to collect the final payment by the due date, the reservation will be automatically cancelled and will result in the loss of all monies.
Any refunds issued by AD Residences will be processed through the Guest’s original payment method. No refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of the reservation.
AD Residences accepts major credit cards, wire transfers, personal and certified checks or money orders.
Last updated 02/06/2019
Guest Review - GorgeousbyDouglas Seay11/29/2018
The house was beautiful. The family enjoyed the home. We had 4 teenagers, they loved the bunk beds. The adults love the separate living room area.
Guest Review - More Than ExpectedbyTonya Crowey11/27/2018
The home was absolutely beautiful. I reviewed the photos online and I must admit that the home looked exactly like the photos featured. We were a party of fifteen and there was more than enough room for everyone to relax and enjoy themselves. It was a great time had by all!
We can help with your vacation home search.
Receive the latest news, advice, listings, and Orlando Tips by email.